Monday, December 14, 2009





Hey Pups(bby fox thats you guys:) ). ive had such a GREAT week. For Starters;





Friday
The Glee Concert was AH-Mazing(thats what everbody said) im sooo proud of our little glee club. Did I tell you that i was Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and i was the sexiest deer anyone has seen in years. Everybody was telling me how bubbly and cute i was and it deff went to my head. The only sad thing about the performance was KristiannGaga! wasnt there and that sucked. She was at home "dying" :(.

Macy and Lloyd did such a good job on there duet i was kinda jealous. Everyone was so surprised that they can sing. They were beautiful Thats all i can say.I love them



Kayla's solo had so many ppl in the crowd crying. I was siting down on stage listening to her and i was tearing up 2. it was GREAT!!!!!
Saturday

Eden's mom (FYI Eden is my boyfriend) took me shopping-well she went shopping and i watched, I had a really good time she so cool and i love her She bought me some really cute sunglasses from .

Sunday


I slept all Day!!!



Well that was the only thing interesting i did last week Everything else doesnt matter

Gotta Go Eskimo :) ,Love Ya
Miss Glee Queen







































1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE MY VERY OWN PERSONAL SUN. :)


    &
    (EWWWWW)
    MY OWN PERSONAL BRAND OF HEROINE.

    ReplyDelete